Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Cell Phone Incident

Yesterday was a great day. Admission to the National Aquarium was only a dollar! Obviously I went.

It was packed...and I mean PACKED! The aquarium was crawling with people, kids, parents, grandparents. I stood in line for a solid 45 minutes before I was able to get in. While my friends and I were standing in line I noticed this lady with her two kids. They were twin boys and extremely rambunctious. I noticed this woman because she was on her cell phone, speaking rather loudly, and letting her sons run amok.

Currently Under Construction

Peace, Love
Evan

2 comments:

Kregg Deery said...

boy you better get on this mr "under construction" i want to hear the rest of this story and was the aquarium fun with all those people cuz i know when i went it was semi-packed and not really fun cuz of the number of people. good job on ur blogs

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Good post. It became a person honesty. I hear the some rest of story.

Seeking Women
Dating Sites
Personals
Older Women