Sunday, December 7, 2008

Catching Up on Some ANTM

THANK GOD FOR CWTV.COM!

On Wednesday nights I have class from 7:10 to 9:40. So this entire semester I missed the new episodes of America's Next Top Model Cycle 11. Luckily cwtv.com allows you to watch old episodes that you've missed or want to watch again. It seriously saved my life because America's Next Top Model is by far the best show on television. I might be exaggerating...but I do love it.

The best part about it is there are far fewer commercials. True, they do need to sneak in an advertisement in there so the site can profit from sponsors, but the clip is only 30 seconds which cuts down on watching time...hence, more time to do "my school work."

Peace, Love
Evan

7 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, I do the EXACT same thing because I have class Wednesday nights too... And I totally agree that it is the best thing ever being able to watch the episodes online rather than having to wait until mtv has an ANTM marathon of the newest season.

EaglesFan said...

I totally agree with you. This semester I missed Gossip Girl every monday while we were in class, and the only way for me to catch it was on CWTV.com. I do not have DVR or TIVO and even if I did I too enjoy that the ads are only 30 seconds in length!!!

Mallory said...

You are hilarious! I love AMNT...Although, I don't watch it on the internet, I think I might start! I guess I just don't keep up with television shows as much as I should. MWAH

Steve Settembrino said...

Although i am not a ANTM fan i do love being able to watch monday night football on Gamecast on monday nights. Although its not like the real thing it is better than nothing.

Kellynne said...

you missed the whole season? How could this be!!!! I watched all of them...check out that one girl Elina she is a crazy chick...I agree that watching stuff online is sweet but i am very pissed because sidereel.com is making changes to their site and the are sucking! I watched all the gossip girl episodes off there.

Eric's Blog said...

I have found live streaming tv channels online that allow me to keep up with german soccer I used to only be able to see in Germany. Now here I can watch every game on my computer live instead of the rare few shown on tv here

shannon. said...

I am so glad someone was having the same problem i was on monday nights. Every show i love is on and i missed out on them all. But there is a site called (sidereel.com) where you can watch all the TV shows you miss. It takes about a day after the show for all the links to show up, but it's saved me from missing them. :]

-Shannon