Sunday, February 3, 2008

My First Post

Hey!

What's up, guys? I'm Evan Roseberry. I'm creating this blog as a part of my Introduction to Media and Communication Studies class. For those who are not in my class, I attend UMBC. I am 20 years old and a Junior in college. I recently switched majors. I was an American Studies major with a focus in communications; however, now I am a Media and Communication Studies major. In the future I hope to become a journalist.

After graduating, I hope to join the Peace Corps for a few years and then attend grad school. After grad school, I want to move to New York to try to make it as a journalist. Eventually I'd like to write a novel.


I'm on the UMBC Swimming and Diving Team. Our record this season is 6-1. We will be competing in our conference championships at the University of Maine in 2 weeks. Here is a link to the UMBC Athletics webpage: www.umbcretrievers.com

Peace, Love
Evan

No comments: